NTHMC is well-integrated dynamic community of students, faculty and employees. You find so many events and activities going on: sports, culture, talks, seminars, business tour, field visits, fundraising, volunteering, entertainment and many more around the year.
We value your qualities, opinion, differences, experiences, and contributions and utilize them to enrich our college community and its activities.
The time you spend at NTHMC is not only for two or four years, it is for lifelong. And, throughout your career and life, you will continue to benefit from the kind and quality of relationships you develop at NTHMC.
Hospitality Competencies and Code of Conduct
Following are the general code of conduct for the students of NTHMC.
- At least 90% attendance is compulsory to appear in internal examinations. In case of unavoidable circumstances, students are required to submit applications with the signature of guardians to get leave.
- All the students must be clad with granted proper college uniform while entering the college and their practical classes.
- Students have to compensate for any damage caused to college property.
- Misconduct and malpractice during the class and exams will lead to expulsion from the college.
- Students must hang name tag and Student Identity card issued by the college throughout the session while coming to the college.
- Students are not allowed to bring motorbike and mobile phones inside the college premises.
- Tuition fee of the college should be paid within the first week of each month.
- Smoking and Drinking strictly prohibited in the college.