Student enrolled for BBA need to complete 126 credit hours of course work spread over four years (eight semesters) to graduate from the programme. Considering the horizontal and vertical levels of study required for the business graduates, the curriculum of BBA has been designed to encompass seven areas of study. They are:
- Analytical Tools (30 Credit hrs in the fields of Mathematics, Economics, Computer, and Research Methods.)
- Supports Courses (21 credit hrs in the fields of English, Business Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Logic, and Business Law.)
- Core Courses(36 credit hrs in the fields of General Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Management Information System)
- Capstone Courses (9 credit hrs in the form of Strategic Management and Business Environment of Nepal.)
- Internship and Project Work ( (total 6 credit hrs).
- Concentration Area (18 credit hrs in any one of the five concentration areas: Accountancy, Finance, Marketing, Management and Management Science.)